California, U.S.A., October 2019 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions offers Eagle EMG series industrial substation switches for the connected grid.
Ethernet Direct offers True substation switch from are CERTIFIED IEC 61850-3 & IEEE 1613 deployed in Transmission and Distribution (T&D) power substations. Substation environment are subjected to higher credentials than normal industrial environments such as Electric fields, Magnetic fields, Electrostatic Discharge, Conducted High Frequency Electrical Transients, High Energy Power Surges, Ground Potential rise during ground faults, Climactic variation in temperature & humidity, Seismic/Vibration, Pollution such as dust, metallic particles, condensation, solar radiation etc.
Ethernet Direct IEC 61850 devices ensure the highest interoperability to offer grid operators and owners with highest efficiency and increased productivity. Our future proof solutions enable the modern grid digitalization. We provide communication networks focusing on precision time synchronization, cyber security and high availability seamless redundancy.
- 4R Substation Criteria are "Robust. Reliability. Real-time. Reduced Cost".
- Rugged industrial design and substation CERTIFIED: IEC-61850-3 and IEEE 1613 for utility substation environments
- Fan-less design, no moving parts for maximum reliability
- Wide operating temperature of -40 to 85 deg C
- Wide range of redundant isolated power input options, low voltage & high voltage
- Embedded protecting circuit to protect the grid system from input/output voltages and rectifier malfunctions
- Advanced software technology features and diagnostics capabilities
- Advanced QoS capabilities to support mission-critical substation applications such IIEC 61850 Generic Object-Oriented Substation Events (GOOSE) messaging and Modbus/TCP protocol supporting supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA)
- Enhanced VLAN for trunk traffic reduction and traffic filtering
- Ultra speed redundant networking ring topologies with milliseconds recovery connected while transmitting/receiving data at full network speed
- Time synchronization technology by means of IEEE 1588 PTP V2
- Supports various network security solutions, Port and MAC based IEEE802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
Reliability with Certified Industry Standard:
- IEC 61850-3
- IEEE 1613
- EN60950-1 Safety
- EN55024 EMC
- EN55032 EMC
- EN61000-6-2 EMS
- EN61000-6-4 EMS
Ethernet Direct offers cost-performance substation switches in DIN-Rail or Rack Mount installations, in Fast Ethernet or Gigabit connectivity.
Ethernet Direct provides affordable and highly reliable Industrial Ethernet switches for any applications by using the most advanced information and communication technologies engineered in our devices.
To learn more about Industrial substation switch solutions for the connected grid, please e-mail email@example.com