California, U.S.A., May 2020 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions introduces a new rack mount switch to the Eagle series solutions cited by many system integrators as the best price performance switch for their industrial networks.
The Eagle Series is a family High Performance Switching Backbone Gigabit Advanced Layer 2 Managed switches designed for complex networks and virtual LANs. EMG-2448GEPRI6-X series is an extension of the substation IEC 61850-3 & IEEE 1613 certified EMG-2448GEPRI6 industrial switches. This series boast the same fast-processing speed of substation switch to achieve network transmission as fast as or close to wired communicating speed for backbone network and edge network in industrial applications. Ethernet Direct provides communication network devices focusing on precision time synchronization, cyber security and high availability seamless redundancy.
What makes the EMG-2448GEPRI6-X Series A Popular Switch?
SIMPLY PRICE & PERFORMANCE
With the global situation, companies are looking for a viable means of being able to supply their customer’s needs or infrastructure needs within a reasonable price structure.
Excellent Hardware Design:
- Modular capability on 28 ports with Gigabit copper ports plus 1G SFP fiber port
- Made in the USA CPU platform for maximum hardware product reliability
- Industrial-rated wide operating temperature of -40 to 85℃
- Wide range of redundant isolated power input options, low voltage & high voltage, Dual 12~48VDC or DC+AC or Dual AC redundant input
- Embedded protecting circuit to protect the grid system from input/output voltages and rectifier malfunctions
- Fan-less design, no moving parts for maximum reliability
- Equipped with DI (Digital Input) & Alarm Relay
- Designed with USB storage for configuration-free replacement, easy restore and back-up
Most Advanced Software Specification
- Advanced networking redundancy – STP/RSTP/MSTP/ITU-T G.8032 ERPS/MRP
- Supports port-based VLAN, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tagging
- Advanced network security features like 802.1X, RADIUS, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
- IP multicast filtering through IGMP snooping v1, v2 & v3
- IEEE 802.1AB Link Layer Discovery Protocol
- Easy management via CLI, Web based management, SNMP v1/v2C/v3, Telnet server
- Supports industrial profiles like EtherNet/IP, Modbus TCP and optional PROFINET
- Time synchronization technology by means of IEEE 1588 PTP V2
Different Models Depending on Power Input Requirements
Ethernet Direct understands the different power input requirements needed in industrial networks and we provide a complete solution to address any given scenario.
- Industrial Rack Mount 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T(X) + 8 x Combo (10/100/1000Base-T(X) or 100/1000Base SFP) + 4 x 1000Base SFP Full Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch, -40 to 85℃, Dual 12~48VDC
- Industrial Rack Mount 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T(X) + 8 x Combo (10/100/1000Base-T(X) or 100/1000Base SFP) + 4 x 1000Base SFP Full Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch, -40 to 85℃, 1 x 12~48VDC + 1 x 100~240VAC
- Industrial Rack Mount 16 x 10/100/1000Base-T(X) + 8 x Combo (10/100/1000Base-T(X) or 100/1000Base SFP) + 4 x 1000Base SFP Full Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch, -40 to 85℃, Dual 100~240VAC
To learn more about the EMG-2448GEPRI6-X series switch solutions, please e-mail email@example.com