California, U.S.A., June 2018 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions offers a new portfolio of Jaguar Classic rack mount switches to cater medium to large scale network applications.
The new Jaguar Classic series switches provide full Gigabit connectivity from 26/28/50/52 port density with 10G SFP or 40G QSFP upgradeability. Our stackable advanced managed Layer 2+ switches are ideal for medium or large network environment to boost network performance, guaranteed system reliability and high bandwidth connectivity.
- A complete portfolio of rack mount switches ranging from 26-port, 28-port, 50-port and 52-port density with 10G SFP or 40G QSFP upgradeability
- Designed with IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet to reduce power consumption when there is no traffic forwarding even the port is connected
Key Software Features
- sFlow technology for monitoring high speed switched networks and offer complete visibility into the use of networks enabling performance optimization
- Voice VLAN allows you to enhance VoIP service by configuring ports to carry IP voice traffic from IP phones on a specific VLAN
- Virtual stacking pioneering technology that provides centralized management and stack up to 16 switches or total 384 gigabit ports plus 32 ports 10G in a switch
- Future proof network with 10G & 40G faster transmission and greater scalability
- Advanced security features which include secured HTTPS and SSH, IEEE 802.1X port based Access Control, AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting) with RADIUS, TACAC+ server etc,.
- Ethernet Ring Protection Switching (ERPS) to ensure reliable connections and fastest network recovery
- Advanced VLANs, IPv4/v6 Multicast filtering, DHCP Server/Relay/Snooping
To know about our new Jaguar Classic switches, please contact us on by phone 1-888-895-8256 (U.S. toll free) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Product information is also available at www.ethernetdirect-tw.com