California, U.S.A., December 2018 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions shares our integrated industrial Ethernet solutions designed for large scale applications in Process Automation and Manufacturing Automation to help control systems integrators simply their deployment.
There are different devices in industrial automation and these devices employ its own protocol. A reliable industrial Ethernet network is necessary for expansion and convergence of industrial control systems. Ethernet Direct offers multi-protocol integration industrial switches to optimize the integration of different industrial automation applications and protocols such as EtherNet/IP, Modbus and PROFINET. An Ethernet-based control system allows centralized SCADA/HMI control and monitoring of remote networks in process and factory automation including PLCs and field bus devices. These integrated solutions enable optimized network deployment to ensure maximum performance, efficiency, and flexibility for industrial automation applications of large-scale networks. Our industrial-grade certified solutions are interoperable with protocols such as EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, and Modbus TCP/IP. Every Ethernet Direct device undergoes strict testing and quality control to ensure operations in mission-critical applications such as automation in water & wastewater, oil & gas, food & beverages, petrochemicals and chemicals, paper and pulp automation and other industries involving large-scale distributed SCADA monitoring systems. With protocol-enabled interoperability, these switches can be monitored on the SCADA system to enhance manageability of PLC networks.
Why choose multi-protocol integration Industrial Ethernet switches?
- Provides flexibility to adapt to different industrial application requirements
- Resilient and seamless redundancy to guarantee high performance and network availability
- Take advantage to retain existing legacy devices to minimize cost
- Enhance network interoperability with simplify configuration and manageability
- Industrial grade certified products specifically engineered for harsh environmental conditions
- Redundant power inputs for non-stop operations
Advanced software features for control system integration:
- Industrial switches offering a wide set of protocol-based parameters for efficient network management
- Industrial strength reliability with the latest innovative industry software features
- Meet the needs of harsh environments found in automation such as surges, vibration, shock and temperature
- Enhanced security and network integration functionality is required such as TACACS+, RADIUS, ACL, SSL/SSH v2, SNMPv3, Telnet, IEEE 802,1X, HTTP/HTTPS etc.
- Advanced protocols to optimize the performance and intelligence of the network: LLDP, GVRP, VLANs, IGMP/MLD Snooping, MVRP, IPv6 Management, QoS and RMON etc.
- Advanced time management protocol IEEE 1588 PTP v2
- Comprehensive Redundancy protocols: MSTP, ITU-T G.8032 ERPS and MRP (IEC 62439-2)
To understand how your applications can benefit from Ethernet Direct Industrial Ethernet switches, please e-mail email@example.com