California, U.S.A., August 2018 – Ethernet Direct Corporation, a professional and primary provider of industrial networking and communication solutions offers new technologies for the next generation Smart Cities and Smart Building networks.
The new digital technologies enable smart building trends to improve operational efficiency which include Energy Management, Occupant Services, Facility Management and Safety & Security. The trend toward higher integration in building automation in constantly improving and automation is required. Smart building infrastructure connects people, processes, data and things with integrated network solutions. Network availability is a prerequisite to transmit data from sensors toward other devices.
Ethernet Direct offers devices for LAN (Ethernet, Wi-Fi) and WAN (LTE). Modern communication technologies and smart metering enable TIMELY information on the status of the distribution networks. Smart Buildings and the Internet of Things (IoT) is now becoming the conceptual basis for smart building integration. The IoT concept builds on monitoring, telemetry, sensor-based computing, machine-to-machine and IP-based communications.
- Growth of Smart connected devices in Smart buildings and enabling Internet of things provide better data mining, maintenance, optimization, planning etc.
- Open architecture, network security and cloud-based analysis with mobile accessibility are now the central principles in Smart buildings
- Smart buildings need smart data protection
- Smart building technologies are already a realization; they only need to be connected and synchronized
Ethernet Direct aims to help the building automation specialists to provide their customers with competitive management and automation services in order to provide best-in-class network switches. What is needed is an open building automation platform is interoperability and easy-to-deploy hardware & software solutions.
The popular product offerings are:
- HMG-838PT, Industrial 8-port 10/100TX + 3G SFP Gigabit managed Ethernet switch
- HMG-1648P, Industrial 16-port 10/100TX + 4G SFP Gigabit managed Ethernet switch
- HMG-838GPT, Industrial 8-port 10/100/1000TX + 3G SFP Full Gigabit managed Ethernet switch
- HMG-1648GP, Industrial 16-port 10/100/1000TX + 4G SFP Full Gigabit managed Ethernet switch
- HMG-2488GPAC, Industrial Rack Mount 24 x 10/100/1000Base-T(X) + 8 x 100/1000Base SFP Full Gigabit Managed Ethernet Switch, (Dual AC Power)
New Features in Ethernet Direct switches for Synchronized Cities and Smart Buildings:
- IEEE 802.1s Multiple Spanning Tree (MSTP) and latest technology ITU-T G.8032/Y.1344 Ethernet Ring Protection Switching
- Increased VLAN – IEEE 802.1Q VLAN, MAC-based VLAN, IP Subnet-based VLAN, Protocol-based VLAN, VLAN translation, GVRP/MVRP
- Advanced Network security features for protection – Port & MAC based IEEE 802.1X, RADIUS, ACL, TACACS+, HTTP/HTTPS, SSL/SSH v2
- Precise Time Synchronization – supports IEEE 1588 PTP v2
- Green Ethernet IEEE 802.3az EEE – Energy Efficient Ethernet designed switch
To understand how your applications can benefit from Ethernet Direct In-vehicle Industrial PoE switches, please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Product information is also available at www.ethernetdirect-tw.com