Proven Worry-Free Security in Oil & Gas Applications
Oil and gas communications networks are mission critical and exposed to harsh environments. In order to successfully monitor the various processes, the network infrastructure needs to be extremely reliable and certified in operate in an environment that is subjected to extreme temperatures, emission, corrosion, and vibration.
Ethernet Direct has served the largest oil and gas company for over a decade and has proven to deliver reliable equipments for long term of operation and scalable upgrade for future proof network expansion and availability.
Areas of application:
- Subsea applications
- Offshore applications like exploration, LNG, transportation and production
- Onshore solutions for oil wellhead monitoring
- Safety automation such as burner management system, emergency system, gas monitoring & control, pressure protection system
- Oil refinery advanced process control & machinery control such as pipeline monitoring systems
- Solutions for Upstream, Midstream and Downstream processes
Requirements for the application:
- Ethernet Direct offers a vast range of industrial Ethernet switches from edge to core networks to cater control centers to workstations
- Industrial Gigabit switches to satisfy video surveillance applications, and advanced PoE+/++ solutions for PoE-based devices.
- All industrial rated devices comes with high MTBF based on MIL-HDBK-217 standards, high-EMI noise immunity for stable operations
- Future-proof and scalable Gigabit network solution to facilitate future network expansion for DCS
- Offers fiber redundant ring networks within the refineries to connect the gas sensors & leak detectors to the SCADA control room.
- Unrivalled redundant technology Direct-Ring, Direct-Chain & Join-Ring with less than 10 milliseconds @ 250 switches